November 9th, 10am-5pm
London, W8 5HN.
Want to achieve greater impact? Gain more leadership presence?
More ease in conversation? To feel more alive ?
Join Wendy for a truly uplifting day.
Research shows that at least 70% of all communication is non-verbal. Learning to unify our body’s message with what is being said enhances our capacity for effective, dynamic leadership as well as more fulfilling relationships.
Each of us has patterns that arise when we are confronted with a leadership task or challenge. Often our mind understands what is needed, and still we find ourselves repeating old behaviours no longer serve us. Yet if the body can experience skillful alternatives that then translate into a deeper understanding, we can expand our capacity to take a different action.
Leadership Embodiment offers tools and practices that help us be more effective, sustaining a positive outlook in how we relate to our lives, particularly when we are under pressure and feel threatened. The focus is on creating a positive shift, using the body and recognizing different energy patterns.
The 3 core competencies we develop are:
- Inclusiveness – Leadership Presence – we are in this together
- Centered Listening – listening fully for the whole conversation
- Speaking Up/ influencing – without aggression or collapsing
This Leadership Embodiment Day offers participants a master class in LE practices and principles. Through simple physical exercises that apply light pressure, we are able to recognize the patterns that arise when we are in intense situations. Once familiar with our pattern, we apply centering practices to help us shift to a more creative, compassionate and skillful state. Working in pairs, we simulate real conversations to create a lasting somatic imprint in the body. Individual debrief and group discussions provide a powerful learning container.
The Course objectives are:
- Learn the language and basic forms of the LE model.
- Discover your “signature” stress pattern of how your system reacts under pressure.
- Become fluent in “how” to shift from a reactive state to a responsive, skillful state.
- Learn ways to increase your access to Presence, Confidence and Compassion.
- Experience techniques to re-engage clarity and compassion when faced with conflict or opposition.
- Learn to cultivate integrity and inner alignment.
Early bird available until October 18th: £120.