LE Coach Training – London Nov 2014
Following on from the LE Pathway of the Fundamentals and Intermediate courses and the retreat, the Coach Training offers a full package of support and instruction for integrating this practice into your work with clients.
London dates, 2014 – 15
Module 1 :- November 28 – 30th 2014
Module 2 :- February 6 – 8th 2015
Module 3 :- April 10 – 12th 2015
Module 4 :- June 26 – 28th 2015
Module 5 :- August 21 – 23rd 2015
We have secured a peaceful central London venue for the training, close to Chancery Lane tube on the Central Line.
- Full price: £4995
- Early bird: £4495, deposit due by 31st May 2014
- Single payment: the full payment should be with us by 31st October
- 10 monthly payments: starts in September – this will incur a small extra admin charge
Because places are limited, we recommend that you reserve your seat with a deposit of £500 as soon as possible.
Reserve your seat
Conditions for the training
- When you pay your deposit, your place is reserved. We will ask you to submit an application form to give us a sense of your experience so far. You will receive a response within one month, either accepting you onto the course or asking for more information. If your application is unsuccessful, we will refund your deposit minus a small administration fee.
- Everyone who applies for the training should have completed LE Fundamentals (Level 1) and Intermediate (Level 2) courses. Either before, or during the course, you will need to join a retreat intensive with Wendy.
- The training requires a minimum number of participants to take place. We will confirm that it is going ahead in August 2014. In the unlikely event that it cannot go ahead, we will refund your full deposit.
- The price includes refreshments during the training, but not meals or accommodation.
- Cancel more than a month in advance of the event, and we will return your payments, minus a small administrative fee. Thereafter, there are no refunds if you choose to leave the course. We publish the dates as far in advance as possible, so participants have a chance to check their commitments ahead of time.
If you are not ready to book, or have some questions, please get in touch. You will also be kept informed of updates to the training programme.